The Temecula Valley Inline Hockey Association (TVIHA) provides three supervised programs for the youth of our community. The Recreation League is perfect for beginning, intermediate and advanced players. Winning of the game is secondary and that fundamentals, hockey skills and character development are of prime importance in the recreational league of TVIHA. The school league will provide the opportunity for in-line hockey players to represent their middle, high and elementary schools and their community in an organized, competitive league. This is not a beginners league. The Tournament Program is to offer a more competitive hockey experience, where in youth have fun, learn more about the game, test themselves in friendly competition, and grow through teamwork and sportsmanship. The teams are made up of our most skilled players.
DEAR TVIHA FAMILIES,
We are in a pandemic and cases in Riverside County are going down however we do need to adhere to strict protocols if we are going to have a successful season. Our safety protocols are listed below.
TVIHA 2021 SPRING SEASON SAFETY PROTOCOL
1. Families will register at tviha.com (registration link is on home page). Registration will include the typical information like age division, skater or goalie, the need to have AAU insurance, electronically sign a participation waiver and your understanding of concussion protocol. If you have any requirements or requests we ask you to list them in the registration area. We ask that parents and players wear masks to and/from the rink. Players will not need to wear them while they play. It will be required that a coach wears one. If parents stay to watch we ask that you continue wearing your masks. Please use our AAU Club Code of WYD89T when purchasing insurance.
2. Parents are encouraged to have their children dress for practice either at home or at their car in the parking lot. All protective gear will be required to participate. Players will be reminded to keep their gloves and helmet on even during water breaks. PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR THE CHECK-IN PROCESS. We want all of the skaters to enter the rink at their scheduled time so arrive early.
3. We are no longer going to do temperature checks at the rink. We ask that each family do a self check at home. If children aren't feeling well, are showing signs of a fever or have been in contact with anyone suspected of having Covid we ask that you stay home on that games or practice.
4. The player will wait outside the rink socially distance until the coaches to bring the group onto the rink.
5. Once on the rink players will take their own personal water bottles and place them on one of the two benches. Coaches will spread them out and tell them which one.
6. During games and practices coaches will stress the importance of socially distancing while they wait inline for drills and to socially distance during water breaks.
7. At the conclusion of games and practice, players will grab their water bottles and leave the bench area immediately where they will meet their parents. Players are encouraged to wait on the benches there with their coach if the parent has not arrived. The check-in volunteer/coach will be extremely busy between sessions checking people in and other volunteer/coach will be on the rink spraying down and sanitizing the bench and board area where the previous players participated so we can prepare for our next group. PLEASE BE PROMPT WHEN PICKING UP YOUR CHILD.
8. Loaner gear will not be provided without making prior arrangements.
We realize this is a lot of information to take in but we want to make the rink environment as safe as we can.
If you have registration questions please reach out to Nicole Briney at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a coach and are looking to assist please reach out to Greg at email@example.com. If you have questions on what division your child should play email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the high school division or high school vs. 15U for your child email me at email@example.com.
THE TVIHA BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER OUR PROTOCOL SO THAT WE MAINTAIN AS SAFE A ENVIRONMENT AS POSSIBLE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU OUT AT THE RINK!
Tom Bilek, President
Thank you for your interest in Temecula Valley Inline Hockey. We invite you to connect with us through the following applications.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Temecula Valley Inline Hockey Association?
|Temecula Valley Inline Hockey Association|
30650 Rancho California Road D406-78
Temecula, CA 92592-3279